Activate Your Skin
Take charge of your skincare routine: examine and get to know your skin; understand the ingredients that will help you produce the results you desire; and optimize the look and feel of your skin and enable it to stay glowing and youthful longer. No need to cover it or use unnatural surgical processes that may in the long run bring about results you don’t want to live with (and they are changes to face that are literally irreversible).
Understand labels and make more purchase decisions based on the ingredients lists and the scientific opinion of experts, rather than brand marketing and the influencers who in many cases are paid by companies to sway your opinion toward purchasing their products based on advertising and marketing messages.
Activating your skin means being proactive about the care of it. Skincare is after all, a form of selfcare and an investment that will help you avoid premature signs of ageing. It will also control your temptation to spend significant amounts of money on invasive surgical procedures that may work against you in the long run.
Many of us can attest to the fact that there are few things as rewarding as gracefully ageing, knowing that people will wonder how you look the way you do at your age without ever having gone under the knife or needles. Watch my interview with Christina Rivera of “Savvy Business – Life Unscripted” to learn more about SPF, one of several ways to help reduce premature skin aging.
I am passionate about skincare and I want to share that passion with you. I want to help you activate. What do I mean by that?
- Understanding your skin’s needs
- Loving your skin for what it is, not for what the latest social media post tells it should be.
- Learning to properly love and care for your skin. Your skin will love you back.
- Embracing your skin, no matter your age. When you make the most of it, embracing it will come, naturally.
- Taking control. Make informed decisions, which reflect your skin’s needs. Understand what you want to improve, what ingredients work, how and what to formulate those ingredients with,
- Knowing that skincare is self-care. It is caring for the health and wellness of one of the few organs on display. It reflects you, who you are and how you care for you.
- Investing your resources in you and the care of your skin. Just like education, investing in skincare is one of those elusive funds with dividends that no one can take away from you.
As you move from decade to decade you CAN slow the natural progress of your skin. It will take some work on your part but it will be well worth it. Learn more about this by reading my blog articles.
What Are You Waiting For?
Subscribe to Dr. MP Active and get my newsletter and other special information about new products, healthy skincare alternatives and even sustainable packaging.